About the CV Writing Course
Your resume is often the deciding factor when you apply for a position, it is the personal profile of your work and life experience that differentiates you from the crowd and tells your potential employer why you deserve the job.
CV Writing Learning Outcomes
The units of study will include:
- How cover letters can make or break your CV
- How to avoid the most common CV mistake
- Chronological versus a functional CV
- What to put in profile summaries
- The hobbies and interests disasters
- Dealing with gaps in your CV
- How to make your CV stand out
- How recruiters spot liars, etc.
Who Should Attend
For anybody looking for a job and need some help with confidence with writing CVs and sending targeted covering letters.
Now you’ve got the best CV possible, you can confidently spring into action when an opportunity comes up.
You know you’d be great for the job – whether you get it depends on lots of things, but at least you know your CV is on your sideness.
Call us on +44 (0)23 9228 7828 for more information.
E3-E5 Heritage Business Park
Heritage Way, Gosport,