If you would like to be added to the 2021 pre-order list please contact us at [email protected]
About the Course
The annual three day MYBA superyacht brokers seminar is organised in association with MYBA and takes place in the idyllic setting of Nice in the South of France. The seminar will gather together a panel of industry leading experts who will guide the participants through three intensive and highly interactive days of analysis, debate and practical case studies on all aspects of Superyacht brokering. Delegate numbers are strictly limited to 32 places. Your delegate fee is wholly inclusive of two nights’ accommodation in addition to meals and refreshments during the course of the seminar.
This course sells out well in advance of its start date so please be sure to book early.
Learning Outcomes of the MYBA superyacht brokers seminar
• An Introduction to the Superyacht Industry
• Analysis of the MYBA Charter Agreement
• Analysis of the MYBA Sales Agreement
• An Overview of Communications, Customer Care, Business and Ethics
• Examination of what is involved in Superyacht Management
• VAT and Yachts
• Ownership Structuring and Finance
• Personnel and Training
• Chartering from and Captains Perspective
• Networking with Fellow Brokers
• Exchange of Ideas in Q&A Sessions
Who should attend
Aspiring or new brokers and established Superyacht brokers already working within the industry looking to refresh and build on their knowledge and experience.
Pricing is GBP 1995 for non-MYBA members and GBP 1795 for MYBA members (+ VAT if applicable)
Please contact us to be added to the waiting list for 2020.
St-Laurent Du Var, Nice, South of France