About the Social Media for Small Business Course
Social Media for Small Business course topics include the use of email marketing, using social media tools such as Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, Instagram and Hootsuite to create a business page and get it noticed by current and potential customers. In today’s busy online market place social media can be the difference between gaining new customers and being invisible.
Upon completion of this course you will understand the basics of:
• Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Instagram and Hootsuite
• Images, file sizes, how the web works and downloading files to social media
• How to use auto responders to automatically answer your follower
• How to schedule content and how to make it relevant to your customers
• How to set up and send an e-shot
Who Should Attend
Any business owner or Director that wants to attract new customers, communicate with their current customers or grow their business. With little effort you can make a big difference to your company.
Call us on +44 (0)23 9228 7828 for more information.
Heritage Way, Gosport