MYBA 3 Day Superyacht Brokers Seminar
3 Day MYBA Superyacht Brokers Seminar
The annual 3 day MYBA Superyacht Brokers Seminar is organised in association with MYBA and takes place in the idyllic setting of Nice in the South of France. The seminar will gather together a panel of industry leading experts who will guide the participants through 3 intensive and highly interactive days of analysis, debate and practical case studies on all aspects of Superyacht brokering. Delegate numbers are strictly limited to 32 places.
Your delegate fee is wholly inclusive of two nights’ accommodation in addition to meals and refreshments during the course of the seminar.
This course sells out well in advance of its start date so please be sure to book early.
• An Introduction to the Superyacht Industry
• Analysis of the MYBA Charter Agreement
• Analysis of the MYBA Sales Agreement
• An Overview of Communications, Customer Care, Business and Ethics
• Examination of what is involved in Superyacht Management
• VAT and Yachts
• Ownership Structuring and Finance
• Personnel and Training
• Chartering from a Captains Perspective
• Networking with Fellow Brokers
• Exchange of Ideas in Q&A Sessions
Who Should Attend
Aspiring or new brokers and established Superyacht brokers already working within the industry looking to refresh and build on their knowledge and experience.
Please contact us using the 'Enquire Now' form below, to register for the 2022 Seminar.
Call us on +44 (0)23 9228 7828 for more information.
The Training Academy © 2021 | Design by Digi Toolbox Ltd